A wax-based concrete curing compound is an excellent cure for interior, exterior, horizontal, and vertical concrete surfaces. When properly applied, the product provides a premium-grade which optimizes water retention. 1300-CLEAR appears white in color when wet, but dries clear. It is also available with a red fugitive dye to visually aid application coverage.
- When properly applied, provides a nearly impermeable film which optimizes water retention.
- Furnished as a ready-to-use, true water-based compound.
- Produces hard, dense concrete … minimizes hair-checking, thermal cracking, dusting, and other defects.
- Enhances the functional capabilities of concrete by “sealing in” the performance assets of strength and long life.
- Offers a compressive strength significantly greater than improperly cured or uncured concrete.
- Increases tensile strength for greater resistance to cracking and surface crazing
- Improves resistance to abrasion and corrosive action of salts and chemicals … minimizes shrinkage.
- Applies quickly and easily with conventional, commercial spray equipment.
♦ 5 Gallon (18.9 L) Pails
♦ 55 Gallon (208.2 L) Drums
Approximately 200 ft.2/gal. (4.9 m2/L).
When stored indoors and in original, unopened containers at temperatures between 40 – 90° F (4 – 32° C), shelf life is a minimum of two years from date of manufacture.
BRAND NAME: ASIAN-BOND